Crypto Jackpot announces the BEP-20 Token presale on Dec 17th 2021.
Ontario, Canada – Crypto Jackpot, the BEP-20 token on the BSC Network with weekly raffles built into its contract, announced presale on Dec 17th.
Crypto Jackpot is completely decentralized and is powered by a global community lottery built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Holders of Crypto Jackpot have the opportunity to enter raffle draws. The main idea behind the token is to incentivize users to hold on to their crypto investments by entering weekly draws if they maintain a minimum balance. Every transaction in the Crypto Jackpot network incurs a 10% fee that is distributed to the raffle pool. This fee is converted, collected, and paid in $BUSD. The presale of Crypto Jackpot tokens begins on December 17th, 2021. The presale will be allocated 25% of the total supply. Before the presale, the smart contract was double-audited.
“Imagine purchasing a ticket that will never expire. With just one purchase, you could be entered into crypto raffle draws worth millions, if not billions, of dollars. “It all started with a cryptocurrency investment,” says founder Sam Riley.
- Hold 25 – 499.99 USD of Сrypto Jackpot tokens enters holdes to the main raffle pool.
- Hold 500 – 1999.99 USD of Crypto Jackpot tokens enters holders to 2 raffle pools.
- Hold 2000+ USD of Crypto Jackpot tokens enters holders into all 3 raffle pools.
At the head of this project is the full public Doxxed Team:
- Sam Riley – Founder and Business Development Lead
- Richard Bowman – Co-Founder and Marketing Lead
- Haroon – Creative Content Lead
- Denny Thomas – Partnerships and Community Lead
- Mathias Waack – Partnerships and Social Media Lead
Tokenomics of Crypto Jackpot allow holders for trade through increasing the raffle pool with each transaction. With high volume, these tokens could provide truly life-changing wins. Thus, regular jackpots create demand for the token, increasing its value.
- 2 Billion – Total Supply
- 10% – Allocated in Dev wallets
- 25% – Redistributed to Presale
- 2% – Goes to Private Sale
- 63% – Public sale and exchanges
- 15% Tax fees – 10% Jackpot Pools, 3% Auto Liquidity Pool, 2% Marketing
Crypto Jackpot is the source of this content. This Press Release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
These are Crypto Jackpot links and socials:
Email: [email protected]
I specialize in writing about cryptocurrency and have been published in numerous online and offline publications. I have a strong interest in blockchain technology and its implications for the future of finance. In my free time, I enjoy researching new coins to remain updated with industry news.