February 23, 2024

One city student at the Tobin K-8 School was rushed to the hospital and others were evaluated by the school nurse after eating pot-infused chocolate bars.

Police said they responded to the Roxbury school just after noontime to a report of students who may have ingested edibles.

“Further investigation by BPD, revealed that several students ate the chocolate that may have contained marijuana,” police told the Herald.

Read the rest of this story on BostonHerald.com.


Fatal error: Uncaught wfWAFStorageFileException: Unable to save temporary file for atomic writing. in /home/cryptocurrencyfi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/storage/file.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /home/cryptocurrencyfi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/storage/file.php(658): wfWAFStorageFile::atomicFilePutContents('/home/cryptocur...', '<?php exit('Acc...') #1 [internal function]: wfWAFStorageFile->saveConfig('livewaf') #2 {main} thrown in /home/cryptocurrencyfi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/storage/file.php on line 34